Shipping Costs and Returns Policy
At any time when you view your shopping cart, you can use the 'estimate shipping' button to display the delivery charge that would be made for that order. Our shipping rates are calculated based on the total weight of goods in your basket. If you want to check and confirm shipping costs feel free to call on 01896 822376 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are also happy to deliver to the Highland and Islands. Please contact us direct for shipping charges.
If you require your item to be delivered to a different address to that of your home we are more than happy to deliver to your workplace for example or other address within the UK.
Including all guitars, cases, and packs £9.99 UK
Amplifiers £9.99 UK
Strings £0.50 UK
Of course some guitars include free shipping but this will be detailed on the guitar product page you are ordering on.
All accordions £9.99 UK
Concertinas £9.99 UK
Mini accordions £3.00 UK
All violins (with case) £9.99 UK
Keyboards & Pianos £9.99 UK
Harmonicas £3.00 UK
Instrument Cables £2.50 UK
Tuners & Metronomes £3.00 UK
Skip Doctor CD/DVD Repair Kits £3.00 UK
Musical Gifts (depending on gift) £0.50 - £3.00
Of course we are also happy to allow you to collect your item and you will not be charged any shipping costs at all. If you require special delivery for example delivery on a Saturday then please contact us direct and we will be happy to arrange this and quote you the extra charge applicable. We can deliver to any UK address.
We endeavour to dispatch goods as soon as possible after your order is recieved. The majority of orders are sent out within 2 days of receipt. Sometimes there maybe items which we need to order in and our suppliers may be short on stock which may result in extended delays. We will let you know if this is the case accordingly, but will endeavour to deliver as quickly as is possible.
Orders are sent out by DHL and as soon as your order is dispatched you will be informed so you are able to track your order immediately. Smaller orders will be sent using 1st Class Secure Royal Mail Post.
Deliveries using Royal Mail may be made at any time, Monday-Saturday. Deliveries using our courier services may be made at any time Monday-Friday between 09.00 and 18.30. You should ensure that someone will be at your chosen delivery address to sign for the parcel(s). If no-one is available to receive the parcel at the specified address, the courier will leave a card with details of the attempted delivery, and the date of the next delivery attempt / information on how to re-arrange delivery.
UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR ORDER
Signing for Parcels:
1) Please check the parcel(s) carefully for signs of damage. If any are found, mark the carriers' delivery note clearly 'CARTON DAMAGED'.
2) Check that the number of parcels corresponds with the number on the carriers' delivery note before signing.
3) Open and check the contents of the parcel AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. Report any transit damage that was not visible from the outside, to the telephone number on our delivery note WITHIN 24 HOURS OF SIGNING FOR GOODS.
4) As soon as possible, test the items. KEEP ALL PACKAGING, MANUALS etc. until this is done (and preferably longer - see Returns section). In the unlikely event of something not working due to a manufacturing fault, contact us at Merlin Music email@example.com . We will contact you to guide you through our returns procedure.
If your order consisted of a number of substantial items, these may be shipped in multiple boxes. Attached to one of the boxes will be your delivery note. The delivery note will list all of the ordered items, where items are to follow, this will be marked on your delivery note. Where there is a significant delay for part of your order, or stock in unobtainable, we will contact you to let you know. If you think that there are missing items from your order, please check the packaging thoroughly, as small items can sometimes be hidden within the internal packing. In the unlikely event that an item is supplied with missing parts, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
1) 'Cooling-off' period, in accordance with the Consumer Protection ( Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (SI2234/2000). If, upon receipt of your order, you feel that you should not have made this purchase, you have 7 days to return it to us. Providing the boxes are unopened and undamaged on their return to us, we will refund the full price of the item concerned (though not the original delivery charge.)
2) An item is faulty. If, in the unlikely event of you receiving an item which has a manufacturing fault, providing you still have all of the original packaging and contents, and you contact us at email@example.com within 7 days, we will arrange to have a repair effected or a replacement sent on return of the faulty one. The Returns Department will arrange this with you.
3) Warranty repair after 7 days. All our products have a one year warranty from the date of purchase against manufacturing faults (though NOT accidental damage or misuse.) If a problem develops in that time, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the returns procedure. PLEASE NOTE - if you do not have the original packaging, it is your responsibility to pack the items securely for their return journey - we cannot be held responsible for damage caused by insufficiently-packed goods.